Dates July 10-15, 2022
FAME partners with Camp Lutherwald, to provide this artist colony experience to nominated young artists.
Dates July 10-15, 2022
FAME camp is a week-long residential fine arts camp for creative and artistic students ages 8-16 in northern Indiana. This camp presents the FAME cultural focus in dance, drama, music, and art by an outstanding selected faculty of arts educators. The program offers an opportunity for artistic students to further their current artistic study and to participate in an artist youth community.
- Music: Voice and Instrumental
- Theater: Musical and Drama
- Visual Arts: Drawing, Painting and Multi-media
- Dance: Ballet, Contemporary and Character
- Storytelling and Literature
- Explorer Classes
Nightly talent sharing provides performance fund and camaraderie. Campers also have ample time for swimming, canoeing and kayaking, zip-lining, cabin activities and so much more.
The cost for 6 days/5 nights is $450 and includes room, board, class fees, and a T-shirt.
Financial Aid is Available. Download the Scholarship application form and apply by June 1, 2022.
- The Sharon Ford FAME Summer Camp Scholarship Application (Word version)
- The Sharon Ford FAME Summer Camp Scholarship Application (PDF Version)
CALL (260) 562-2102 and Register!
Register Online! – http://lomik.org/downloads.php
Remember to register specifically for FAME Camp at Camp Lutherwald.
For more information call FAME at (260) 247-7325 or email email@example.com
July 19-23, 2021…Ages 8-14…9am-4pm
Fort Wayne Salvation Army Corps Community Center
2901 N Clinton Street
Ft Wayne, IN 46805
This fun filled FAME Day Camp creatively explores
- Music, theater, visual arts and dance, celebrating your inner artist
- Music: voice and instrumental
- Theater: musical and dramatic
- Visual Arts: drawing, painting, and multi-media
- Dance: contemporary, and character
Cost $145 for five days.
Scholarships available through the Sharon Ford FAME Camp Scholarship Fund.
For registration and scholarship application, go to REGISTER.
Registration due date is June 30, Payment due date is July 1. Scholarship application deadline is June 18.
Due to issues resulting from the pandemic, our summer camp is cancelled. See you next year at camp!