March 19-20, 2022
Registration deadline: February 18, 2022
Grand Wayne Convention Center
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
$5 for adults
Free for children under 18
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday
Noon to 5 p.m. Sunday
Youth Concert, 5 p.m. Sunday
2 to 8 p.m. Friday
5 to 7 p.m. Sunday
FAME Registration to FAME by February 15. The registration fee is only $25 and allows your school to participate in our FAME Programs; excluding FAME Summer Arts Camp. Please send in registration to
300 East Main Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
VIRTUAL FAME FESTIVAL DATE CHANGE
April 22-25, 2021
· Maximum of 60 pieces of artwork
· No boarders required
· First Name, grade, school
· Place pictures in a Power Point slideshow then save to a pdf.
· Number each slide
· Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Due March 19
MUSIC: Choir, Band, Orchestra, Drama, Dance
· Take video of your musical group
· 4 minute maximum video (may have more than one video if you have multiple projects, up to 10–12 minutes per school)
· Pick an outgoing student to announce your group
· Email videos to email@example.com in a MP4 format
· Does music have copyright?
· Due March 19
Participation Certificates for Students
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Due to the COVID-19, the festival plans may be subject to change,
We thank you for understanding the situation.
You can support FAME’s future programs by making a donation on our website at www.famearts.org/donate
Student performances (piano, vocal, dance, and drama) and student art displays, along with workshops featuring guest musicians, dancers, and visual artists, will all be a part of the Fort Wayne FAME Festival on Saturday, March 19, and Sunday, March 20, 2022, at the Grand Wayne Center. This year’s festival will spotlight Jazz Age in America, culminating with the Celebration of Youth Concert on Sunday.
The first FAME Festival was in 1987. This is the thirty-fifth anniversary of the FAME festival. Admission to the festival is $5 for adults and free for children 18 and under and participation in most of the activities is free of charge.
The performance schedule will be posted on this page the last week in February.
If you like to volunteer and help at the 2022 Fort Wayne Festival, call the FAME office at 260-247-7325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can volunteer online with (TBD)
During your visit to the FAME Festival, you, members of your family or party may be filmed, videotaped and/or photographed by a FAME employee, contract photographer or the media. Your attendance at the FAME event serves as permission for the use of your image, the image of members of your family, or your party, by FAME.
Visitors acknowledge that FAME shall own all rights, title, and interests in all photographs and materials created incorporating the photograph or likeness.
Student artwork will be on display in the main exhibit hall of the Grand Wayne Center. Art boards and sculpture garden tables are arranged by school.
FAME white T-shirts may be purchased and colored with fabric markers as a keepsake of this year’s festival.
****Attention Art Specialists****
We have new art boards this year. Sizes are different. -Art boards details here-
The popular Imaginarium make-it, take-it craft area, featuring theme related projects will be in the center of the main exhibit hall.
Extremely popular event – so we will be “hunting” again.
- Grand Wayne Center map
- Art Board Locations
- Festival Performance Schedule
- Complete Teacher’s packet -zip file
- Parent’s Letter
- Mayor’s Choice Award Letter
- Teacher’s Choice Letter
- Performing Arts Teacher Information
- Visual Arts Information
- Participation Certificate: Art
- Participation Certificate: Dance
- Participation Certificate: Drama
- Participation Certificate: Music (includes choir, band, orchestra)
For Teachers Using the Grand Wayne Loading Dock
Loading Dock Pass